Pre-Registration opens January 2, 2019
Day of Show Registration: $20 (Registration is from 8:00 am – 10:00 am)
All proceeds from the Car Show benefit the HCPL Foundation and the Jarrettsville Lions Club, both 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Car enthusiasts and collectors from Harford, Baltimore, and adjacent Counties are invited to enter their pride and joy to be considered for a $500 Grand Prize award for Best in Show.
Trophies and prizes awarded include 1st – 3rd place for each class, Best in Class $75.00 (1st place) & Best in Show award $500.
Classes are: Domestic (1993 +), Foreign (1993 +), Foreign (pre 1992), Muscle (1993 +), Imports / Tuners, Custom (1949 – 1992), Street Rod, Historic (pre 1949), Muscle Cars (Mopar, Ford, & GM), Jeep/Truck/SUV pre 1992, Jeep/Truck/SUV post 1993, Stock (1949 – 1992). *Classes may be added as needed.
The event, which will be held from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, will feature contests, vendors, a beer garden, pit beef, and concessions.
- Rain date is Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Car Show Pre-Registration: $15 (must be received by April 8, 2019)
- Car show begins at 10:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm
- Car show entries may arrive at 8:00 am.
- If you want to park together, please arrive together.
- Judging is from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm. Awards at 3:30 pm, you must be present to win.
- A separate entry form must be submitted for each vehicle entered.
- Class lists are subject to change.
- All applicable fees must be paid in full at the time of the time of the car show entry form is submitted. Entry fees are non-refundable.
- Registered vehicles cannot display political or campaign propaganda. They will be disqualified and asked to leave.
Cancellation of the event will be posted on the Library website at HCPLonline.org. It is the responsibility of vendors and registrants to check the Library website for the latest information.