Pre-registration is now closed. Day of Show Registration: $20 (Registration is from 8:00 am – 10:00 am)
All proceeds from the Car Show benefit the HCPL Foundation and the Jarrettsville Lions Club, both 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations.
Car enthusiasts and collectors from Harford, Baltimore, and adjacent Counties are invited to enter their pride and joy to be considered for a $500 Grand Prize award for Best in Show.
Trophies and prizes awarded include 1st – 3rd place for each class, Best in Class $75.00 (1st place) & Best in Show award $500.
Classes are: Domestic (1993 +), Foreign (1993 +), Foreign (pre 1992), Muscle (1993 +), Imports / Tuners, Custom (1949 – 1992), Street Rod, Historic (pre 1949), Muscle Cars (Mopar, Ford, & GM), Jeep/Truck/SUV pre 1992, Jeep/Truck/SUV post 1993, Stock (1949 – 1992). *Classes may be added as needed.
The event, which will be held from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, will feature contests, vendors, a beer garden, pit beef, and concessions.
- Rain date is Saturday, April 29th
- Car Show Pre-Registration: $15 (must be received by April 17, 2017)
- Car show begins at 10:00 am and ends at 4:00 pm
- Car show entries may arrive at 8:00 am.
- If you want to park together, please arrive together.
- Judging is from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm. Awards at 3:30 pm, you must be present to win.
- A separate entry form must be submitted for each vehicle entered.
- Class lists are subject to change.
- All applicable fees must be paid in full at the time of the time of the car show entry form is submitted. Entry fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation of the event will be posted on the Library website at HCPLonline.org. It is the responsibility of vendors and registrants to check the Library website for the latest information.